Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New Class - Easter Critters

These are too cute. My new class is making Easter Critters with the Petal Cone die and the Big Shot.  They are so much fun to make.  I got these ideas from my upline, Julie Salva, and just love them.  My favorite has to be the duck!  Ok, so the class if Friday, April 15 from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm.  This is  a great class for some mother/daughter bonding.  Kids would love making these guys.  (I would recommended at least 8 yo though).  The class fee is $20 to make 5 critters.  We will do two rabbits, a duck, a carrot and a basket.  Pictures are below.  Let me know what you think!





RSVP BY APRIL 11!  SEE YOU THEN!  If you are out of town and would like the supplies to make them, it will be $25.  Just email me and we can arrange it!

No comments:

Post a Comment