Monday, May 2, 2011

News from my team meeting today

Hey everyone!  I was going to post all of the pictures from my team meeting yesterday but changed my mind.  I'm going to post them in a different way.  For now, here is the Mother's Day card since Mother's Day is this weekend.  Hope it can give you some inspiration!!! 

Images © Stampin' Up!

In honor of National Scrapbooking Month, I'm going to do a fun little contest.  When you place at least a $20 order on my website from May 2-May 10, you will be entered to win a Simply Scrappin' Kit of your choice from the Idea Book & Catalog (a $19.95 value)!!!  So go to my website and place any kind of order.  It can be from clearance rack or regular items.  Anything works.  And, there is a great new promotion with lots of stamp sets on sale too.  You can even join my team and save on the kit right now.  I will put you in the drawing TWICE if you join my team this month!!

Oh, and by the way, I will post the 4 different cards from the team meeting for the next four days just for inspiration for you.  So come back often!

No comments:

Post a Comment