Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wonderful Favorites card

Images © Stampin' Up!

This is another card we did in my stampers clubs this month.  I hate that we are losing this stamp set to retirement!  It is so versatile.  It has two large words: wonderful and favorite and then it has all these other words like brother, father, mother, friend, neice, husband, etc. (21 in all)  You can even say "wonderful father in law" and it has "to my" or "to a".  Just so many things you can use it for.  Anyway, we used soft suede for the brown and cajun craze (one of my new favorite colors) and then some vanilla for the big circle.  I also love the polka dot ribbon.  If you want to order the stamp set before it is gone on June 30, you can do so on my website. As you read this, my family and I are on a wonderful vacation in Colorado.  If I can get my smartphone to cooperate I will try to post a couple of pictures of the scenery!  Stay tuned!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment