Wednesday, September 14, 2011

September Stamp Club Cards

Hello Everyone.  I thought I would post the cards we will be doing at my September Stampers club tomorrow night.  They use the Gently Falling, Out on a Limb and Winter Lodge sets from the holiday mini.  The sympathy card uses Love and Sympathy from the Idea Book & Catalog.  Yes, you have seen it before.  It was one of the cards from my stamp shoppe this month but I had very low attendance so I decided to use it again because I love it so much!  It one of my favorite cards I have made this year.


Images © Stampin' Up!

My club members have a really good time. I would love for you to join me in my clubs.  I will be starting some new "club classes" next year.  If you would interested in becoming a club member so you can stamp each month, and choose one of four different classes to attend each month, contact me for more information.  If you decide to sign up before the classes begin in January, you will receive a free gift from me.  I am also accepting "virtual" members so if you are not local but would like to participate, please contact me at madeforyoucards@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment