Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Halloween Hoot card

I'm so excited about our trip to Disney World tomorrow!  Hope everyone is having a great week.  Just wanted to share another swap card with you that I got from retreat.  If you were a Stampin' Up! demonstrator in my group, you, too, could go to retreat and get these adorable swap cards.  Just go to my website and click on "start your own business" to find out more. 

Ok, so this adorable card was designed by Kelley Bialoskurski and it uses the Halloween Hoot stamp set, Concord Crush, Basic Black, Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie, and Naturals White cardstock with Basic Gray, Basic Black, Concord Crush and Old Olive ink. The accessories include 5/8" old olive grosgrain ribbon, 1/4" pumpkin pie ribbon, #2 scallop circles die (Big Shot), and watercolor pens.  You can purchase any or all of these products at my online store

Images © Stampin' Up!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment