Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Items for Sale at Vendor Booth Tonight - Great Gift Ideas

Thought you might enjoy these pictures of some of the items that we will have for sale tonight at Nashville City Club's Holiday Extravaganza.  Hopefull they will sale, but if they don't, you can purchase them.  Just let me know what you may be interested in. 

All Images © Stampin' Up!
This is the super cute red polka dot 12x12 album.  The ribbon is striped riding hood red and is on the clearance rack on the website for only $1.99 for 10 yards~!  It would be great on Christmas cards or gifts too!  Shop here

Here are some of the inside pages created with the Christmas Cheer Simply Scrappin' kit. I shamelessly copied these ideas from my upline, Julie Salva.  Thanks Julie!





Ok, so this is not a scrapbook page and she is not for sale, but my cat, Meeko, decided that after I finished taking photos, she would try out the photo set up area as a bathing area.  Nice huh? 

Alright and here is a picture of my stamped  candle created using the Scenic Season stamp set. 


 Here is a picture of the wine bottle gift tags.
And here is a picture of my stamped tiles using Stazon ink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment