Friday, December 10, 2010

New Stampers and Scrappers Club Starting in January

If you are in the Nashville, TN or surrounding area you might be interested in these monthly clubs:

The new monthly stampers and scrappers clubs will restart in January. If you are interested in reserving your spot, please email me. I will set the dates according to member preferences. Monday nights seem to be popular but please let me know what works for you. I will also consider adding daytime clubs if enough people are interested. It is a great monthly girls night out and we have a lot of fun at the clubs, not to mention that you always have great cards and scrapbook pages on-hand to use.


Here are the club guidelines: For the stampers club we will make 8 cards each month, (2 of 4 different designs) so you will have a nice variety of cards on hand. I will cover different stamping techniques and use new products on a monthly basis. Each club member will order $20 in product and pay a $5 supply fee each month. The hostess benefits will rotate throughout members and we will draw for hostess months at the beginning of the club. I will need 8 members to start the club. Invite your friends.

The scrappers club will work in a similar fashion. We will make 2 2-page 12x12 layouts each month and I will cover different scrapping techniques. Each club member will order $20 per month in product and pay a $5 supply fee. The hostess benefits will rotate throughout members and we will draw for hostess months at the beginning of the club. I will need 8 members to start the club. Invite your friends.

One additional guideline I am establishing this time, is that I will need to keep a credit card number on file for each member. If you miss a meeting and I do not receive your order within 4 days of that meeting, (I usually send at least two emails, one reminding you of the meeting and then one asking for the order), I will charge a basic order to your card for you. The basic order will include Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack in in-colors $19.95 and a classic stampin’ pad in Peach Parfait $5.95 totaling $25.90 before tax and shipping. Hopefully this will streamline the ordering process and ensure that all members get their orders in a timely manner. I love having my monthly “girls” come stamp with me and I am looking forward to starting the clubs in January. I hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment