Sunday, January 16, 2011

If you snooze, you lose!

How would you like to opportunity to begin YOUR Stampin’ Up! business……for FREE?

• How you ever dreamed of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator?

• Do you like Stampin’ Up! product?

• Would you enjoy sharing Stampin’ Up! with others?

I have the opportunity to share the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit* with ONE person that is willing to work to build her own business, for FREE! Yes, you read that correctly….FREE! Could this be you?

Here’s the catch……

• I need you to email me and tell me why you could be that one person….

• Be sure and include the following:

o A list of 20 people that you would invite to your Stampin’ Up! kickoff party, along with a date for your party!

o Your personal goals for YOUR Stampin’ Up! business

Here’s the second catch…..TIME! I’ll need your response by 9:00 pm, Tuesday evening, January 18th. I MUST submit the paperwork to Stampin’ Up! by Friday, January 21st. Everyone who sends me an email by the deadline will be entered into a drawing for the FREE kit! So, no kidding….if you snooze, you really do lose!!



I can’t wait to hear from you……I’d love to help you begin your Stampin’ Up! adventure! By the way…..free training is included from your very own trained professional….that’s ME!

(*Standard Starter kit pictured on page 8 in the 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/janicejones/catalogs)

Also, if you have a friend who would make a great demonstrator, please feel free to share this message with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment