Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Leadership Swaps

Hello everyone.  Here is a picture of the swap card that I made for Leadership conference this year.  It is at Opryland Hotel in Nashville which is only about 15 minutes from me.  It am so excited.  It starts tomorrow.  I can't wait to see what kind of swaps I get back.  I made 52 to swap so I should have some great samples when it is over!   Let me know what you think about the design.

The card uses the following supplies:

Filled with Love Stamp Set


Ink: pretty in pink, real red;
Cardstock: pretty in pink, whisper white, real red,
Rhinestone jewels,
¾” circle punch,
Heart punch,
DSP Patterns Love (which is included in the Filled with Love bundle available through January 24)
Pretty in Pink grosgrain ribbon,
Dimensionals

With the Filled with Love Bundle you get free Bitty Buttons!  You can purchase the Filled with Love bundle and other supplies on my online store here: http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryID=778
You can view the Filled with Love bundle and more ideas for the supplies here: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/janicejones/promotions

No comments:

Post a Comment