Friday, July 1, 2011

The New Idea Book & Catalog is Online

You can now view the New Idea Book & Catalog for Stampin' Up! online here.  I'm so excited about the new stamps and embellishments in the new catalog!!!  If you are in the Nashville, TN area and would like to get a free catalog, you can contact me to stop by my place to pick one up on July 5.  I will have sign up sheets for my upcoming events and you will get a free catalog (a $10 value) just for stopping by!  If you sign up for a class, you are entered into a drawing for a $30 stamp set of your choice from the new catalog!!!
Images © Stampin' Up!

This is one of the Christmas Card from the new stamp set Pennant Parade that we will be doing at my Christmas in July Card Club that starts July 8.  See my website events page for more information!!

No comments:

Post a Comment