Saturday, July 23, 2011

Only One Week Left to Take Advantage of This Deal!

Join Stampin' Up! in July and get brand new products, including an exclusive Christmas project kit - all for just $99! Contact me to get started.

Here is the list of items included in the kit (worth $185):
•Easy Events Clear-Mount Set*


•Pennant Parade Wood-Mount Set*

•Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad

•Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad

•Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad

•Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad

•Brights 8-1/2" x 11" Assorted Card Stock

•Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper*

•Chocolate Chip 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon*

•Note Cards (20)

•Clear-Mount Block C

•Blender Pen (1)

•SNAIL Adhesive

•Business supplies


I have to admit when I first saw the Pennant Parade Stamp Set, I thought, "What would I do with that?" Here are some great ideas I found to show just how versatile this set is!  Thanks to my fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators for posting these ideas on the demonstrator website - Renee Ondrajka, Carol Watson, Melissa Stout, Terri Stewart, and Janice Lee. 













Images © Stampin' Up!

What a great stamp set!  You can do all kinds of things with it from Christmas to baby to birthday and thank you.  I love a versatile stamp set.  Okay, so this is the stamp set you get in your kit.  Don't miss out!! You can sign up on my website at http://www.janicejones.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment