Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sister Cards

Had to share these cute cards I made for a friend at church.   The sister cards use the Wonderful Favorites stamp set because I could stamp "Wonderful Sister" but unfortunately this stamp set is now retired.  (Sniff, sniff - where are my Kleenex?)    The Medallion stamp set is used on the second card with some vintage accents.  The third card uses the Beautiful Wings embosslit with the Big Shot and the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. The fourth one uses the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder and the flowers are punched with the Fancy Flower punch and accented with designer buttons.







Images © Stampin' Up!

Stay tuned.  I am going to post my Christmas cards for my upcoming Christmas Card class on August 5th.  Go to my website to RSVP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment